|Minutes have been posted for the June MDS conference call - Posted:Wednesday, April 29, 2015 |
MDS Monthly Conference Call, 6/30/2015, 10-10:30a
Topic: The MDS Focused Survey: A Review of Deficiencies cited in Arkansas
Presented by: Kim Tackett, LNHA, Quality Programs Manager, Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care
Access the document here.
|2015-16 Culture Change Arkansas Application - Posted:Tuesday, June 30, 2015 |
Your home is invited to participate in a program to help promote culture change and person-directed care in Arkansas nursing homes.
The Arkansas Innovative Performance Program (AIPP), in partnership with the Office of Long Term Care and the Arkansas Health Care Association, has developed a quality improvement program to help nursing homes and assisted living facilities make culture change and person-centered care a reality. Participation and assistance are free of charge. Here is a summary of the program:
- AIPP will work extensively with a group of homes to enhance culture change and person-directed care.
- The program will emphasize the elements of culture change that traditional homes can implement without modifications.
- The program will consist of 10 nursing homes and one assisted living facility.
- AIPP will provide intensive coaching and training through:
- On-site assessments and visits
- Conference calls
- Establishing culture change mentors
- Fostering and developing the sharing and mentoring of successes among the group
- AIPP will offer three statewide training events covering a different aspect of culture change for all homes wishing to participate.
If your nursing home or assisted living facility would like to participate in this program, please complete this brief application and return to AIPP no later than July 15, 2015, by fax (501-372-5926) or email (email@example.com).
|AIPP Presents: 2015 AIPP Tuberculosis Testing Certification - Posted:Thursday, June 18, 2015 |
July 2, Fort Smith - 9 a.m.–Noon
Mercy Hospital Fort Smith, Hennessy Conference Room
7301 Rogers Ave.
July 7, North Little Rock - 9 a.m.–Noon or 1–4 p.m.
Arkansas Transit Association
620 W. Broadway
July 9, Jonesboro - 9 a.m.–Noon
NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital, Hospital Conference Center
Administration Building, first floor
Conference Rooms 1 and 3
4800 E. Johnson Ave.
Download the flyer and registration form
For more information, please call the AIPP team at 1-877-375-5700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org